April 2nd at 9am
- Please avoid blood thinners, pain killers relievers, and aspirin 48 hours before procedure
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages within 24 hours of your procedure
- No caffeine the day of procedure
- Avoid exercise immediately before procedure
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the tattooed area.
- Keep the tattooed area clean by rinsing with lukewarm water and patting dry with a disposable paper towel as needed.
- No pools, sauna or steam rooms.
- You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid using any soaps or cleansers on the treated area for the first week as they can be detrimental.
- A few days later and ONLY if necessary, you may begin to lightly moisturize as the area begins to dry out. Be sure to only use a small amount of gentle face wash and apply healing ointment daily for 1 week using a disposable cotton swab. The goal is to have your skin flake off naturally, rather than form into large scabs..
- Do not pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall of naturally. Picking can cause scarring.
- Do not apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first week. Chemicals of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
- Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 4 week once healed.
- Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading or discoloration of the pigment once completely healed.
- Glycolic acid and face peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area.